Home Health services are designed to provide the care you need to maintain your independence, health and well-being. Casa Home Health Home Health and Hospice provides specially trained and licensed staff to help you achieve your goals. Our team includes:
- Registered Nurses will work and consult with you and your physician to develop a plan that is specific to you and your needs. Our nurses provide treatments ordered by your physician which may include: specific education regarding medications, illness, wound care, diabetic management, IV therapy etc..
- Physical Therapists will work with you and your physician to develop an exercise program that treats your specific needs. Physical therapy will focus on the large muscles, balance and gait. Treatments may be for a joint replacement, recovering from a stroke, generalized weakness and falls.
- Occupational Therapists will work in making your home safe by adding adaptive equipment such as grab bars, Improving lighting etc. Occupational therapist work with the fine motor skills to improve dressing.
- Speech Therapists will work with patients who are having difficulty with swallowing, speech and cognition allowing patients
- Dieticians will work to improve nutrition and teach specialized diets your physician may have prescribed. who may be experiencing unwanted weight loss, have a specialized diet and tube feedings.
- Home Health Aides will work with you to provide personal care such as bathing and dressing, light housekeeping and meal preparations.
All our clinicians are licensed and have passed a background check prior to seeing Casa Home Health patients